sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Tendencia Militar - Military Trends



En los siguientes post, quiero hablaros de lo que se lleva este invierno, lo que han propuesto las casas de moda y sus versiones más económicas.

Hoy quiero empezar con la tendencia militar, es una pasada, está en todos lados, de varios tonos, formas, estampados...


In the next post, I speak of what is in this winter, the fashion houses proposed and their cheaper versions.

Today I want to start with the military trend, is amazing, is everywhere, in various shades, shapes, patterns ...


Max Mara 12/13

Victoria Beckham 12/13


Prada 12/13


Vestido militar - Mango



Camuflaje azul - ZARA
Jaquard camuflaje - ZARA


Sobrecamisa con apliques - Zara


Sobrecamisa camuflaje - Zara
Sobrecamisa camuflaje con tigre - Zara
Abrigo con mangas leather - Mango


.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh yes the military style does give these looks a real edge, perhaps the key is not doing it too literally but just sort of infusing it with street wear, esp when something feminine is worn inside a masculine military coat, love that right? So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. Btw, I recently did an outfit post in an elevator; who'd knew it was that tough to pose in a metal box, you've gotta' check it out!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/11/lift-me-up.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gracias a ti por pasarte ! me encanta la camisa con el tigre ;)

    ResponderEliminar